10.4.10

The Lugu township (鹿谷鄉)

What a beautiful day ah!
It is the dialogue in the book named "We're going on a bear hunt."
When I came back to Dili today, Grade 1 kids even screamed to me this sentence.
How great teacher I am :)
Ha~ But I am not sure whether they still remember the meaning of that sentence or not.

But it is also a perfect description for the weather today.
I went to visit there with few friends to visit Teacher Guo and her husband there.
They operated a tea shop (selling the tea leaf) in Lugu where is the hometown of Dong-Ding Ulong tea (凍頂烏龍茶).
You can imagine how great tea they have there.
However I got to admit I am a coffee-person much more than a tea-person.
:P
Teacher Guo showed us a campus near by which initiated the spirit of 'Humanism(?) / 人本.'
The Japanese designer did give the kids a lovely campus for sure.
To grow up in the kind of campus will definetely make the kids more completed mentally I guess.

Since we came to Lugu, to taste endless delicious tea is necessary.
Teacher Guo and her husband laid the basis of the future relationship by tea.
She mentioned many new ideas of 'drinking tea.'
That was quite nice to know more about that!
Teacher Guo
The owner of Family Lee Tea Shop (李家茶莊)
and he is Teacher Guo's husband!
Teacher guo not only shared with us their best tea and became our tour guide today to visit this township.
Tea Farm
Bamboo farm
It reminded me the 'croouching tiger and hiden dragons.'
I really like the feeling to stand under the shadow of those bamboo.

I didn't mention much in the front that I bought a new camera. :)
Let me share you some photos taken by the new FZ35 panasonic.
Wish I can have better photos soon!

1 comment:

sifish said...

拍照技巧有了新相機後更厲害囉! 我好喜歡景深的照片:D

Follow it~