26.2.10

The director

I always dream to be the director! Ha! That is true~ So I took the job to edit the videos for the training program with the other member! We worked pretty hard from the beginning. The BLOG was the main job for us to write something about the program! You can take a look of that!
Instant noodle and the laptop were my friends at midnight when I was editing the video...
Then, we found out that the idea of the video is not really fit the thoughts of our executive officer (the boss of our camp). That is qute huge program... We need to redesign the whole video. I am a little bit sad of that, and it is because I lost many chances to chat with everyone, for sure, we were also lack of the sleep for the whole weeks.

We were waiting the supervisors reviewing our works... so nervous....
We Made It!!

Yesterday we played the whole video which last almost 19 minutes in front of everyone. The other member and me were really really nervous about the response of them. However, they gave up super huge applause in the end! And the laughs were never stopped in the 19 minutes! Yes! I was really happy with that! Everything was worthy. :)

I just leave 4 epsodes here which are made by me.




Or you can click here for the whole video!
Part 1 ~
Part 2 ~
Part 3 ~

2 comments:

Ching said...

nice try! just one step behind me XDDD

THE BATTLE NEVER CEASES

Dorcas said...

酷喔~安導
看來你都過得滿充實的!很好很好

Follow it~