3.3.10

Teacher Liu is back!

Ha!
Acturally I came back to the school this monday~
But there are soooo many affairs waiting for me....
There are still so many works leaving there.... I really don't want to face it....
The most scary job is 'arranging the library.'
I need to keyin the serial number of those books....
Of course it is a mess in the library... I also need to clean it~
I am bad at those office job...

Well~
I start to teach today!
Ya~ It is so good to meet those kids again~
They kept asking me when I will come back to teach them!
Yes! It is today!
Ha~
I have to say it is not exaggerated~
When I walk into the classroom, those kids are running to me!!!
Just like the picture below~ ^____________________^""
I am teaching 'up' 'down' 'left' and 'right' today~
Hope they will remember what I taught!
XD

2 comments:

Appoing said...

up and down, left and right!
不是教英文嗎,怎麼黑板上是中文呢?

Andreas said...

白板後來就寫上了英文 XD 眼睛真利

Follow it~