24.3.10

South Africa 2010 World Cup

The world cup this year will be hold by South Africa 77 days later.
I think it is one of the biggest issue happening in 2010!
It is really a great topic for kids to learn about it!
In my school, every two weeks, English teacher must prepare a topic to teach in the second break of the morning class!
The world cup 2010 will be the issue this week!

I still remember almost 2 years ago the Euro cup in Europe!
It is my first time to experience the enthusiastic and passion attitude to this sport!
Like Pidolski got 2 points in the game which Germany against Poland made the atmosphere between German and Polish a little bit tense.
Never mention how crazy those newspaper talk about this breaking news!
Oh~ That was really a remarkable and unforgettable memory for me!

Let us take a look the video of FIFA 2010


And the theme song! - Waving Flag!
Quite typical melody~ but still~ can arose the passion from everyone's deep heart!

Wavin' Flag - by K'naans

1 comment:

viC in said...

It ROCKS!
I believe sports is definitely one of the best ways for language learning. Kids are gonna love it!

Follow it~