2.4.10

Little train + Bakurasu

I really lay on the trail which still used now
No wonder people will say the lazy will become more and more serious if you didn't fight for that in the first place.
I planed to write two of my small trips in Nantou last week...
However.... I was just a little bit too busy in some office work, teaching and something else.
Acturally I had a fabulous weekend last week.
Thanks for my college classmates coming to Nantou to take the 'Little Train - Jiji Line' last saturday.
I finally officially visit those lovely town and taste the most delicious Taiwanese Meat Ball (肉丸) I ever tasted in my life.
I did taste it before~ But guess what!
I tasted this food last time was already 9 years ago XD
Ha~ I was a fearless and damn young high school student in that moment ah....
Oh~ My youth... all gone la!
Well~ You may think the meat ball is quite difficult to find~
NOT AT ALL!
The meat ball is sold in Suei-Li where is the town I always visited every week.
The reasons I didn't taste it for the past 5 months when I stayed in Dili is because 1. I am lazy, 2. it always sold out in the early evening.
The selling point of this meat ball is that you can add meat soup into your bowl to drink the mixed soup.
You may think it is not that delicious, but I got to say you are wrong.
On the contrary, it is so good!
If you guys come to visit me in Nantou, that will be the first food you have to taste! Oh~ this small train station is the last stop of Jiji-line.
I love there!
The atmosphere is a little bit similar to Jiou-Feng in Taipei county.

On Sunday, one of my brothers in the military and I try to visit "Bakurasu" where is a ruin of Bunun.
The road to there is really really bad since there were too many horrible typhoons in the past few years.
Like this bridge, if you want to cross, you got to apply for the permission to take this 'special and look-like-it-is-so-dangerous' transportantion tool.
Thank god that Bakurasu is not on this way....

Ha!
I didn't mention in the front passages.
We went to visit Bakurasu by his 'motocycle.'
Yep! We are jsut that crazy!
You can take a look how curved the road is.

On the mid way to the valley, there is a forked road.
And... we chose the wrong one.
It was more dangerous than the upper part.
We slided down lots of time.
When we really closed to the bottom of the mountain, we found out we still need to go back to the go back and over the hill again.
Anyway~ It is still really exciting to do this kind of adventure.

When we arrive the bottom of the valley, as I mentioned before, we are still around 500 meters to the heritage of Bunun.
It was another challenge for us... Hu... We still made it!

It is really pity that this place was almost destroyed by the 88-flood happening last summer in Taiwan.
Most of the houses there were all flowed with the water...
We can only see some walls and signs left there~
However, I still love the silent, pure, and seclusive!
I was wondering what kind of life will it be to live there!
Ha! It maybe the next target of mine!

No comments:

Follow it~