4.4.10

Up / Oben


Up, oben or 天外奇蹟, either name you called this animation which is my favorite one in the last two years.
(Ratatouille /料理鼠王/五星級大鼠 --> I love this translation in H.K., was my last favorite one)

I played the video for the Grade 2 kids last week.
I believe most of peopl will be attracted by the innocence and cute of that small fatty scout.
Those kids loved him as well.
That's why I tried to bring them some idea of the scout.
XD
Please trust me, I was a scout when I was a primary school student!
I got whole set of the tools and clothes.
Maybe still left some in my closet.
Ok... I admited it is not that good as the original one above XD
But those kids didn't care about that at all la!
After some brief introduction of the scout, I started to play some games to show them what a 'little wolf' can do.
The first thing - Focus.
The assignment I gave them is to count down 1 minute silently.
When they count to 60, they stand up!
Look how concentrate they are XD
I was really really surprisend the potential of these kids.
They are really noisy and naghthy all the time.
But when the game starts, some of them can count really correctly.
The best one is the left hand side boy, he counted perfectly in the third time!
The second game is the 'Trust Game.'
Ha! I know it is not really appropriate for those 8 years old kids to play this game.
I start to woory that some of kids may have nightmare when they go back home.
Well~ you can see it is a process to make them to trust their partner and Teacher Liu.
There is no one success in the end, fortunately, nobody get hust as well!
Come on~ I am not that kind of evil teacher to let the kid lying down without my help.
After taking this picture, I ran to make sure the process is going right.
Ah... Maybe I will not try it again la~
That is too important to keep them safe during the classes.
And the above game is to stand up by 2 people, 3 people... more and more.
Poor pink sleeve girl!
I don't know why the girl is so tall!
She is almost 155 cm, and she is only 9 years old.
That makes nobody want to be the same group with her in this game in the beginning.
Nevertheless she still did a pretty well job in the part.

I guess they will forget what is scout next week.
In my aspect, I would like to lead them to know the world more and more by those different subjects~
By this way, it should be a good idea to bring them those topics ba?!

No comments:

Follow it~