15.1.11

Jordan & Israel

約旦 - 每個人一生都該來一次的國家

It's the BEST place I ever been!
Can you imagine how nice people here?
When you walked on the street, you saw some snacks some eats look so delicious.
I asked her where I can buy it.
Guess what, she insisted me to take one (she only got 5 pieces in the whole bag).
As usual, the typical Arabic food is too oilly and sweet.
Doesn't matter!
A police saw that my hand was full of oil.
He ran to me, and he just wanted to give me a tissue.

Yes, some Arabic like to cheat, used to be messy.
But most of them are kind and friendly.
Jordan, is a great country which has enormous history and landscape.
Moreover, they still got groups of nice and super friendly people here!

Wadi Rum, Jordan
Amman, Jordan

Israel - The Holy place

Before I come to Israel, the image of this country is kinda middle-east and rural place here.
I was totally WRONG!
Israel is like a western country in the middle east.
They got Mercedes Benz buses and the same trains.
Never mentioned the clean roads and shiny beaches.
Of course you can still find a sacred atmosphere in Jerusalem or some places around Sea of Galilee.

Jerusalem will be also a place you have to come in your life time.
The old town was seperated into Jewish, Christian, Armenian, and Islam quarters.
No matter the city named "Peace" was already conquered for 38 times.
The life here is still not that big different.
I enjoy the time that I can always find a quiet place in Jerusalem from a noisy street in 2 minutes.
I also feel touched when I saw many religious visitors showing their respect for this place.
Anyone can find a corner for yourself in Jerusalem.

Western Wall, Jerusalem, Israel

Other part of Israel is just like the U.S., maybe it's because it's also a immigrated country in this 100 years.
Jew around the world finally got a chance to come back to their home in 1300 years before.
They work hard and be united to fight the other countries near them.
Maybe they're just trying so hard to prove they can do something BIG or make anything possible.
I can't sense anything special in the cities like Tel Aviv or Haifa.
Their attitude for the whole Arabic world is a little opponent.
Ironically, the Arabic also occupy the 20% population of this country.
Since Arabic family always have more kids, the percentage will be higher in the near future.
The obligation for the young men and women here means they have to go to the army for 3 or 2 years.
For sure it's no need for those Arabic people.
Same weird situation happened in many ways as well.
A country whose official language are Hebrew and Arabic.
But you can always find out most of the ads or signs are only in Hebrew.
However, when you visited some parts of the country, the ruins or heritages are left by Christians, Turks or Arabic.
The Israeli (Jew) seem to ignore that the past 1300 years history of Israel were built by other people but them.

For me, I didn't see any possibility that the real peace will come to this country in the near future.

Time to go to Turkey! MY DREAM COUNTRY

No comments:

Follow it~