16.2.11

Italy

Following 澤木耕太郎's route in his noble しんやとっきゅう, I took a ferry from Patra, Greece to Italy few days ago.
I guess the physical situation of the ferry has a huge improvement now!
Ha! The writer had to stay outside of the deck to save the money!
I can't do it in this kind of weather...
(And there is no this kind of option too)
So I chose to stay in the 'dorm'.
Oh! I was so lucky!
It is a LOW SEASON for the ferry business now!
The ferry I took obviously didn't have a dorm formate room so I 'have to' move to the 4 beds cabin room.
And I only got one room mate in the end. :)
On the other hand, I really think if I just finished a bottle of Vodka like what he did before, I may try to jump into the cold water in the end!
Ha! Then I chose to drink a cup of beer with a burger.
Well.. not really good right....
The great weather to take a ferry!
Because I didn't need to help someone to deliver a mail in Rome, I chose to have a trip in North Italy.
And I remembered a Chinese restaurant lady in Florence who told me that The Republic of San Marino is an amazing place!
She recommended me to visit it in my life time!
Here I am!
As she said... this oldest and smallest republic didn't let me down!
Check the photo above!!
It's not a painting! How unreal it is
San Marino
After San Marino, I decided to visit a friend who was also an exchange student in Germany 2 years ago.
The city she stayed is ''Bologna.''
I guess not so many Asian ever visited here!
But this city has the similar background as Venice or Florence in the mid age!
Besides that, this city is also the birth place for many famous food!
The most famous one will be LASAGNE!
That's right!
It is totally from here!
And the very first university in the world is the BOLOGNA UNIVERSITY!
How incredible it is!!
Poisaiden sculpture
Parma ham... oh... Lord... I love it!
The typical Bandigo building in Bologna
Well, it rains a lot recently.
Hope it will stop asap!
I will travel the famous South French city - Nice tomorrow!
No chance to see many Bikini girls in this cold weather!
But please god, at least give me some good sunshine!
Please!
Ha!

No comments:

Follow it~