17.2.11

Winter in Europe

Europe is a place which is always better for tourists to visit here in Summer!
This time, I still come here in winter!

Like the famous Nice situated in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur (translated to "Blue Sea Coast") is one of the best summer spot!
However, it is raining NOW!
Oh... no....
I really hope the weather will be better soon, and my mood can also change to be a sunny day too!

Besides that, I took trains to travel from Italy to France.
And it took me around 9 hours including the waiting time.
It is really funny to travel in Europe by train or bus (or any other transportation tool on the floor) because you will just enter into a different country without any noticing.
Like today, the train to cross the border didn't even appear any sign to say I am in France.
I just found out the exit is changing from Uscita(Italian) to Sortie(French), and then I got the idea that I was in France!
Well! even the weather is shit, I am still better to find some joy for myself!
Keep going!

1 comment:

Shin-Ju said...

ohohoh La France!!!! I envy you! wish I can turn back time and stay in France again!

Seize the days wondering around in Europe. That'll be definitely the best moment before you step into the work place. :)

take care!

Follow it~